Bid on Valerie at the 2nd Annual HackCancer Presents: MadMen Cocktail Party and Date Auction
Doors Open 8:30pm | “Madly in Love” Date Auction 10pm-11pm
Valerie cuts through red tape with a machete and walks to the beat of her own drum in every aspect of her life. A Southern California native, who’s lived in a small town of Southern Oregon, and traveled across the US working in multiple industries growing her career. Her knowledge runs deep and conversations are always interesting when her experience coming from running a medical billing office, manufacturing precision machinery for aerospace and automotive industry, to managing multi-million dollar contracts for NASA’s research and development laboratory, and consulting for a think tank. Now residing in Solana Beach, she runs her newly launched Strategic Sales and Digital Marketing Consulting business.
This audacious student loves to let her hair down and spice things up on the dance floor. She loves to get back to her roots with salsa, merengue, and cumbia dancing and turned her passion for dance and fitness into a Zumba Instructor certification where she teaches at a private gym in San Diego. When her heads not in a book or she’s not on the dance floor you’ll find her napping on a beach, swimming in the ocean, hiking, in the kitchen creating new healthy dishes for her taste buds, and coaching young women to being the best versions of themselves.
3 interesting facts about Valerie:
- She Graduated high school at 16
- She's a Star Gazer (aka: amateur astronomer)
- She recently survived a beating (literally given a concussion) from swimming in the ocean and caught in a rip current.
Why Valerie is committed to raising money and awareness for HackCancer charities:
What better way to begin a new year of life than raising money for a phenomenal cause! She’s had multiple friends family members lost to leukemia and rare cancerous diseases. It’s important to continuously help raise money for research and drug development to provide the best care possible.
The "Red Carpet" Date Package:
You'll be the talk of the town as you accompany Valerie (or your +1) to the biggest black tie celebration of the year - the Hackcancer Presents: Mr./ Ms. Silicon Valley Grand Finale Gala on Friday, June 6th in San Francisco.
The Red Carpet Date Package includes:
- You'll get red carpet ready with haircut/style from the elite stylists at San Francisco's up and coming salon - Steel & Lacquer.
- You'll enjoy a black car limo ride ($50 Uber credit) to arrive in style.
- You'll get VVIP treatment at the Mr / Ms. Silicon Valley Grande Finale Gala - and a chance for recognition on stage during the big reveal of the new Mr / Ms. Silicon Valley.
100% of net proceeds from Valerie’s auction will be donated to the Bay Area Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.