HackCancer is made up of a group of philanthropic, young professionals in San Francisco who create fun events that bring together great people to raise awareness and funds for good causes. We are currently supporting our nominee Anjou Ahlborn for her LLS Greater Bay Area Woman of the Year Campaign.
Great People. Fun Events. Good Causes.
Congratulations Anjou Ahlborn, 2014 LLS Woman of the Year!
Wednesday, September 24, 2014
W Hotel San Francisco | 8:00pm - 12:00am
Join HackCancer and the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society Man & Woman of the Year Campaign as we celebrate the Man/Woman of the Year Campaign Success!
During the event we will reveal the new MWOY bus ads featuring the 2014 Man and Woman of the Year, MARC HOPKINS and ANJOU AHLBORN, and also officially start recruitment for the 2015 campaign.
Come celebrate the incredible successes of HackCancer, party with the other teams teams and learn about the importance of the LLS. Mingle and network with the Bay Area’s young professionals, entrepreneurs and start-up founders. Chat with San Francisco’s elite socialites while enjoying lounge music and great signature drinks at the W’s swanky Upstairs Bar! Make new friends and build new social and business connections in a non-formal and relaxed environment, and then dance the night away in the Grand Ballroom to the house beats by Bay Area’s top DJs.
Invite your friends and join us as we promote and raise awareness for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society and HackCancer.
This is a free event. 21+. No-host bar.
Friday June 6th, 2014 (7-10pm VIP Dinner, 10pm-2am Gala)
The Fairmont San Francisco (950 Mason Street, San Francisco, CA)
This is it, after 10 weeks of fun and amazing events to raise money for the Bay Area LLS - we’ve saved the best for last! The 2nd Annual Mr/Ms Silicon Valley competition and Finale Gala will feature some of the most innovative ideas in Silicon Valley. We hope you'll join us to celebrate the "pageantry of pitching" as part of an amazing event that had everyone talking last year.
**VIP Dinner tickets include entry into the main gala.
Saturday, April 5th, 2014 | 9:00pm-2:00am | San Francisco Armory (333 14th St, SF, CA)
- Largest Game of Thrones themed party in San Francisco
- Celebrate the night before the season 4 premiere (4/5/14, 9pm-2am)
- Hosted at SF's infamous castle (The Armory, 333 14th st)
- For a great cause (100% net proceeds donated to the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society)
- Costumes highly encouraged. Cocktail attire also appropriate.
See the photos below!
What we do
- Build a community of philanthropic young professionals
- Educate the world about ways to support cancer research and get involved in fighting against it
- Inspire members to become influencers in our communities and networks about cancer research advocacy
- Bring people together for fun events
- Fundraise for causes, organizations, research grants, and more
I urge you to join the HackCancer team. Start here by signing the HackCancer pledge today!