HackCancer is made up of a group of philanthropic, young professionals in San Francisco who create fun events that bring together great people to raise awareness and funds for good causes.
Great People. Fun Events. Good Causes.
Congratulations Anjou Ahlborn, 2014 LLS Woman of the Year!
Wednesday, January 14, 2015
Location: TBD, Soma, San Francisco, CA 94104 | 7:00 - 9:00pm
Sign up to be a HackCancer member and join a committee.
Calling all people who want to be actively involved with HackCancer this season for our MWOTY Campaign to fundraise for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS)! Join us for our first working session of 2015 at our winter meeting. Be a part of a committee (or a few) and let's get to work in planning and making things happen! We'll also be introducing our MWOTY Candidate for this season.
**Please RSVP via Facebook. Friends are welcome. RSVP required.
Wednesday, January 14th @ 7:00pm
*Please arrive on time and bring your laptop/notebooks, etc. as this will be a working session.
SOMA - Address TBD, San Francisco
*Board Members and Committee Members. (Mandatory)
*People interested in getting actively involved in a committee. (For those who haven't signed up, you can join one night of or sign up now at http://www.hackcancersf.com/committees.)
For questions, please contact Toni Alejandria at email@example.com.
*This will be a great opportunity to be part of the HackCancer team and community, give back, help raise awareness, and fundraise for cancer research. Join us and make incredible friends, grow your network, create amazing events, and have fun!
FEATURED EVENTS FROM 2014
Friday June 6th, 2014 (7-10pm VIP Dinner, 10pm-2am Gala)
The Fairmont San Francisco (950 Mason Street, San Francisco, CA)
This is it, after 10 weeks of fun and amazing events to raise money for the Bay Area LLS - we’ve saved the best for last! The 2nd Annual Mr/Ms Silicon Valley competition and Finale Gala will feature some of the most innovative ideas in Silicon Valley. We hope you'll join us to celebrate the "pageantry of pitching" as part of an amazing event that had everyone talking last year.
**VIP Dinner tickets include entry into the main gala.
Saturday, April 5th, 2014 | 9:00pm-2:00am | San Francisco Armory (333 14th St, SF, CA)
- Largest Game of Thrones themed party in San Francisco
- Celebrate the night before the season 4 premiere (4/5/14, 9pm-2am)
- Hosted at SF's infamous castle (The Armory, 333 14th st)
- For a great cause (100% net proceeds donated to the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society)
- Costumes highly encouraged. Cocktail attire also appropriate.
See the photos below!
What we do
- Build a community of philanthropic young professionals
- Educate the world about ways to support cancer research and get involved in fighting against it
- Inspire members to become influencers in our communities and networks about cancer research advocacy
- Bring people together for fun events
- Fundraise for causes, organizations, research grants, and more
I urge you to join the HackCancer team. Start here by signing the HackCancer pledge today!