HackCancer is made up of a group of philanthropic, young professionals in San Francisco who create fun events that bring together great people to raise awareness and funds for good causes. We are currently supporting our nominee Anjou Ahlborn for her LLS Greater Bay Area Woman of the Year Campaign.
Great People. Fun Events. Good Causes.
The 2nd Annual WHITE Party
Saturday, April 26, 2014 | 9pm | W Hotel @ 181 3rd St., San Francisco, CA
- Hottest all-white cocktail attire party in San Francisco
- Multiple dance floors with live DJs playing Top 40, Mashup, House and EDM
- Photo booths
- Exclusive drink specials
- White cocktail attire
- SF birthday celebrations
- And more
For more information, please visit our events page.
Past Event: Game of Thrones, A Royal Affair
Saturday, April 5th, 2014 | 9:00pm-2:00am | San Francisco Armory (333 14th St, SF, CA)
- Largest Game of Thrones themed party in San Francisco
- Celebrate the night before the season 4 premiere (4/5/14, 9pm-2am)
- Hosted at SF's infamous castle (The Armory, 333 14th st)
- For a great cause (100% net proceeds donated to the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society)
- Costumes highly encouraged. Cocktail attire also appropriate.
Photos just released!
What we do
- Build a community of philanthropic young professionals
- Educate the world about ways to support cancer research and get involved in fighting against it
- Inspire members to become influencers in our communities and networks about cancer research advocacy
- Bring people together for fun events
- Fundraise for causes, organizations, research grants, and more
I urge you to join the HackCancer team. Start here by signing the HackCancer pledge today!