HackCancer is made up of a group of philanthropic, young professionals in San Francisco who create fun events that bring together great people to raise awareness and funds for good causes. In March we will support our nominee Anjou Ahlborn for her LLS Woman of the Year campaign.
Saturday March 15, 2014 | 7:00pm-2:00am | Manor West (750 Harrison St, SF, CA)
Theme: Green-themed party
7pm-10pm - Live Performances from Dave Kim, Jennifer Tzeng, and Justin Ward
St. Patrick’s day is here once again. What better way to celebrate this wonderful holiday than with live music, a photobooth, food, drinks, and great friends? Contributing via Crowdtilt puts you on the guestlist and includes a raffle ticket for over $1,500 in prizes from Uber, Kitchit, Sribd, LinkedIn, Panera Bread, and more!
Rent your green dress from Stylend and also receive hair, make-up, and the entrance fee for just $25!
Our Last Event:
Friday, February 28, 2014 | 8:30 PM | Drake Lounge (508 4th St., San Francisco, CA)
Photos from the Mad Men Cocktail Party + Date Auction are now available!
What we do
- Build a community of philanthropic young professionals
- Educate the world about ways to support cancer research and get involved in fighting against it
- Inspire members to become influencers in our communities and networks about cancer research advocacy
- Bring people together for fun events
- Fundraise for causes, organizations, research grants, and more
I urge you to join the HackCancer team. Start here by signing the HackCancer pledge today!