Bid on Toni at the 2nd Annual HackCancer Presents: MadMen Cocktail Party and Date Auction
Doors Open 8:30pm | “Madly in Love” Date Auction 10pm-11pm
Lioness. Collaborator. Badass.
Dancer by training, Toni found herself in the tech industry after moving to San Francisco to pursue her dance career. A budding fundraiser and entrepreneur, Toni loves meeting people, collaborating to make things happen, and advocating for causes that ignite her. (She currently serves on the boards for HackCancer, Groundwork Opportunities, Cal Aggie Alumni Association, and CIIS Public Programs and Performances.) Toni's projects have taken her around the world including stints in Greece, Argentina and the Dominican Republic to name a few. On any given day, you can find her at the boxing gym, Instagramming, and looking for scaffolding to climb in any city she's in.
3 interesting facts about Toni:
- She's quite the sharpshooter. (Hello AR-15)
- She choreographs flash mobs for fun.
- She loves public speaking.
Why Toni is committed to raising money and awareness for HackCancer charities:
Toni got involved with the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society during her mother's battle with lymphoma. Looking for a community, her father began cycling with Team-In-Training (TNT) where he eventually became a coach for the Napa/Sonoma region. Through her exposure to the LLS community, Toni joined the HackCancer team during its inaugural days for Steve Chen's MWOY campaign in 2013 and has been a part ever since and currently serves as a board director and Vishal Gurbuxani's MWOY campaign manager. She's committed to ending cancer during her lifetime so people like her mother can live.
Toni's Ultimate "James Bond Experience"
Bring out the 007 in you and put your secret agent skills to the test with this sexy, adrenaline-filled package including a track day with the National Auto Sport Association NorCal (did we mention Toni knows her way around a track?) and a heart racing adventure on the San Francisco Bay aboard America's Cup Challenger - USA 76. Of course, what kind of James Bond adventure would be complete without the wardrobe, gadgets, evening activities, and a beverage -- shaken not stirred.
- National Auto Sport Association (NASA NorCal) Track Day Package including instructor, track time, personal Umbrella girl (yours truly). Car not included. ($200 value)
- Ultimate sailing race experience for 2 with AC Sailing SF aboard Amercia's Cup Challenger - USA 76. ($280 value)
- 007 inspired photoshoot by Lionel Tan Photography. ($250 value)
- $200 TrunkClub Gift Card towards your own personal stylist and 007 wardrobe.
- Two orchestra seat tickets to Yuna and two orchestra seat tickets to Lila Downs presented by CIIS Public Programs and Performances. ($200 value)
- $100 Gift Card to Twenty Five Lusk
- 1-year membership to the World Affairs Council ($95 value)*
- Redbreast 12 Year Old Irish Whiskey ($60 value)
- Gentlemen's Urban Entry Kit by Rift Recon ($60 value)
100% of net proceeds from Toni Alejandria’s auction will be donated to the Bay Area Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.
*As a member of the World Affairs Council you will receive complimentary access to live events throughout the year as well as member exclusive pricing to special events. Our events convene thought leaders, change makers, and engaged citizens to share ideas, learn from each other, and spark change. We believe connecting people in this way leads to informed thinking, conversation, and actions that transcend traditional boundaries and lead to lasting solutions to global problems. Some of our 007 approved events include “Shadow Wars: The World of Military Contracting” and “Alternate Futures: The World in 2030.”