Bid on Toni at the 2nd Annual HackCancer Presents: MadMen Cocktail Party and Date Auction
Doors Open 8:30pm | “Madly in Love” Date Auction 10pm-11pm
Liu is a California girl at heart. After graduating from UC Berkeley with a degree in Psychology, she worked in retail management for various luxury retail companies before joining personalized matchmaking company Three Day Rule. Her diverse international background from having lived overseas and trilingual ability to speak Chinese Mandarin, Cantonese, and English have armed her with a global knowledge of dating and human connection across cultural boundaries. A social butterfly, Louisa is constantly forging new connections and has built a strong network of exceptional people worldwide.
Louisa is a professional matchmaker for Three Day Rule, a leading personalized matchmaking company backed by Match.com, with offices in LA, SF, NYC, Chicago, Boston, and Washington D.C. When not helping her fellow Bay Area folks find love, Louisa spends her time dancing, singing, and exploring the food industry with her friends in the city.
3 interesting facts about Louisa:
- As a former competitive gymnast growing up, she’s in love with the Olympics and has once hosted a Chinese TV travel show promoting for the 2008 Beijing Olympics.
- She’s afraid of heights, but loves roller coasters.
- She’s a past winner of Miss Asian America and Miss San Francisco Chinatown, and now enjoys mentoring young women in pageantry with her best friend.
Why Louisa is committed to raising money and awareness for HackCancer charities:
Cancer has touched the lives of many of her friends and their families - and thus she’s dedicated to helping do what she can to help improve the lives of those affected by the disease. Louisa has been good friends with quite a few members of HackCancer’s board and has been touched by seeing all of their efforts and would also like to contribute to maximizing our impact within the Bay Area community.
Louisa's "Three Day Rule" Package
Louisa and the team at Three Day Rule have come together to support HackCancer with a date package that will help you kick-start your love life!
Louisa is a world-class matchmaker, and she's part of a team that provides clients with personalized attention, hand-selected matches, and valuable date coaching. TDR's matchmakers combine proven matchmaking techniques with cutting-edge, facial recognition technology to ensure they introduce you to your ideal match.
- Free one hour matchmaker consultation with Louisa as a Three Day Rule Matchmaker ($250 value)
- 2 free date coaching sessions with Three Day Rule dating coach Laurel House ($500 value)
- $100 gift card for dinner at Hakkasan SF
- Dating can be stressful! Relax with a 60min massage from Zee
100% of net proceeds from Louisa’s auction will be donated to the Bay Area Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.