Bid on Krishna at the 2nd Annual HackCancer Presents: MadMen Cocktail Party and Date Auction
Doors Open 8:30pm | “Madly in Love” Date Auction 10pm-11pm
Innovator. Comedian. Hustler.
Krishna spent endless years enduring the path of medical school only to be tempted to drop out and create some of the most innovate companies in tech. Krishna has successfully started and exited three companies in the advertising and mobile world. Today he invests in entrepreneurs and their ideas, on behalf of his incubator Team in Residence, and is soon launching his next venture. Krishna loves the fitness lifestyle and on any given day of the week you can find him spinning some wheels on a bike at Soul Cycle or pounding the treadmill at Barry’s.
3 interesting facts about Krishna:
- Composed his first song at age 10 that was played by the SF Symphony
- Traveled to over 35 countries
- Was once trapped in an endless loop on an F1 track going 200 MPH
Why Krishna is committed to raising money and awareness for HackCancer charities:
Krishna has always had a love for medicine and believes in the power of positive energy on healing. He has seen family successfully fight breast cancer and close friends fight leukemia. Despite the loss of life to leukemia the energy and fight in these individuals singlehandedly spearheaded a movement of awareness that has successfully helped cure thousands of people. There is no reason to wait for a catalyst to change the world - you woke up this morning, and that simply is all the motivation you need.
Krishna’s “Come Save” Experience:
Giving back is always in style. What we do for ourselves, dies with us. What we do for others and the world, is immortal and enduring.
- Come save the kids at UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospital San Francisco as we pass out 25 Teddy Bears to some brave kids ($400 value)
- Come save the hungry in SF as we take over a Food Truck and pass out food to the homeless around the city ($1200 value)
- Come save the world from bad sports with two tickets to the Golden State Warriors including a “floor seats” experience during a private 45 min pregame warmup ($1500 value)
- $100 gift certificate for a rustic Italian dinner at Cotogna
- Get glammed up with a complete hair and makeup package provided by Salon DNA and Sarah Pickles Taylor. ($200 value)
100% of net proceeds from Krishna Subramanian's auction will be donated to the Bay Area Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.