HackCancer exists to fundraise for organizations that fight cancer. Through the donations of our generous supporters, we are able to fund research efforts in fighting cancer and support for those currently battling cancer. HackCancer does this by partnering with amazing non-profit organizations such as the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS), Make-A-Wish Foundation, Family House, Asian American Donor Program, Hospice, and many others. Contribute today and be a part of the HackCancer movement.
Want to fundraise for HackCancer? Donate your birthday, wedding, happy hour, spin-a-thon or event of your choice to raise money for HackCancer! Here are a few ways to setup your own campaign:
- Collect money at your event through on-site donations
- Setup a personal Tilt campaign (use promo code hackcancersf)
- Sell tickets to your event (ex: Eventbrite, Eventbee, etc.)
For more information on fundraising for HackCancer or if you have any questions, contact the following people:
- Campaign donations and individual campaigns - Toni Alejandria | email@example.com
- HackCancer finance - Neil Kay | firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that HackCancer is a 501(c)3 pending non-profit organization, so your contribution is not yet tax deductible. Thank you for your contribution to hacking cancer!